Social work practice includes the understanding of human development, behavior, and social, economic, and cultural institutions and interaction.
NTA MSW syllabus comprises 10 units including nature, development, research, administration, social policy etc along with the Indian constitution and social policies.
The examination has 100 questions carrying 2 marks each, which makes a total of 200 marks.
Aifer provides you NET/JRF coaching classes that cover the entire syllabus, discussions over previous question papers, practice tests, mock tests etc.
We make sure that your JRF journey is fruitful and worth taking. Let it be worth remembering.
Enroll for Free
- Aifer Social work Selfline Classroom is a self paced course focused on NTA UGC NET
- Video lessons and digital study materials covering the entire syllabus of Social work will be provided through Aifer App.
- 100+ practice tests and 10+ Complete Mock Tests in exact UGC NTA NET Pattern
- 3000+ Online Questions with detailed explanations
- Questions from 15 Previous Question Papers
- All tests are conducted through Aifer App in exact NTA NET Pattern
- All tests are available with detailed analytics like result, rank, topic wise marks, time taken, comparison with topper etc.
- Mechanism for Immediate doubt clearance
- Medium of Instruction: Malayalam
- Course validity: 2021, October 30
- Fee for the course is Rs 5000/-
- Monthly extension fee will be charged if exam gets postponed