Please read the terms & conditions carefully. Your access to the services of Aifer Education is conditioned on your acceptance of these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not get access of the services.
STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM
Registration Agreement: The “Student Registration Form” is the Registration Agreement between the applicant and Aifer Education Pvt Ltd..
It constitutes and expresses the entire agreement and understanding between the student and Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. in reference to all matters related to the course.
Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. may use the Applicant’s photograph for promotional activities such as posters, websites and YouTube while claiming the results.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before registering for AIFER TIISNET 2022 CRASH COURSE. By registering to the crash course you are obliged to agree to the terms and conditions stated below. Enrolling for TISSNET Crash Course requires you to use Aifer Learning App to get the best learning experience. By accessing or using any part of the app, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the app or use any services. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service. The Crash Course and the content made available as part of this program does not guarantee success in the exam and it depends on various factors. You agree to your name and photo being used for publicity purposes by Aifer Education Private Ltd, provided you crack TISSNET 2022 after you register for this Crash Course. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice.
FEE & OTHER DETAILS
The fee for courses offered by Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. is different according to the course nature and structure. The complete fee structure of various courses provided by Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. are mentioned on the website or adverts we provided. To know more, visit the website, www.aifer.in
In case of offers, upload the relevant documents
- All the payments must be done using the payment gateway in our website.
- If you wish to request a cancellation or a refund, please go through our Refunds and Cancellations policy carefully. Make sure to read this page thoroughly before registering for any of our services.
- Aifer do not offer any refunds for cancellations made after registration and payment. However, in special cases such as factual errors, duplicate payments, mistaken denominations, and other inaccurate payment deductions where the payee faces unreasonable loss, Aifer offer refunds.
- Aifer reserve the right to refuse refunds for any reason whatsoever, as Aifer deem fit.
- All refunds will only be made to the same account or card from which payments were made initially.
- Aifer do not entertain any cheque or cash refunds. Aifer only offer online refunds.
- Any extra charges borne by the customer such as bank transaction fees, service fees or processing fees will not be refunded.
- Aifer do not entertain multiple return requests for the same order.
- Aifer do not pay any interest on refunds.
- Aifer will not be held responsible if the customer fails to receive our communication due to incomplete or incorrect contact details.
- Aifer do not entertain refunds for any registrations made for short term Programs (Webinars, Workshops, etc.) upon the completion of the program.
- Customers should produce valid documentation including a valid invoice to claim a refund.
- Aifer’s payment service provider do not assume any liability for any type of damage, monetary or otherwise that a customer may suffer due to any delay, interruption, corruption or failure of information transmission during payment.
- Chargebacks will be made to the customer only if Aifer fail to provide services for any reason whatsoever after receiving payment.
- Once Aifer process your cancellation request, a full/partial refund will be issued to the original payment method.
- Refund rates for long term course;
- Complete Fee refund within 10 days from date of activation or 25% completion of course (whichever is earlier).
- 50% of Fee refund within 20 days from date of activation or 50% completion of course (whichever is earlier).
- 25% of Fee refund within 30 days from date of activation or 75% completion of course (whichever is earlier).
- No refund considered after 30 days from date of activation or 75% completion of course (whichever is earlier).
- For Short term and Selfline Course;
- 50% of Fee refund within 7 days from the activation of course.
- No refund considered after 7 days from date of activation of course.
- For Webinars and Workshops;
- Registrations cancelled 24 hours prior to the Program start date are eligible for a full refund.
- No refund considered on or after the Program start date.
- For Test Course;
- No refund is considered once the course is activated.
- Aifer retain the right to update the contents of this Refunds and Cancellation policy from time to time without prior notice. Make sure to keep updated before you register for any of our services.
- If you have any questions or doubts related to our Refunds & Cancellations, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Additional Refund Policy
1. The MISSION JRF, Online coaching is focused on UGC NTA NET 2022 Dec. Cycle examination. The course will be following the course structure introduced in the course brochure.
2. The 100% refund is offered only for those who enrolled to Aifer Mission JRF for UGC NTA NET Dec.2022 cycle examination and qualifying NET/JRF in UGC NTA NET 2022 June and 2021 Dec. cycle merged examination.
3. To be eligible for the refund, the candidate should submit the certificate issued by National Testing Agency and application credentials for verification.
4. The refund should be claimed within 10 days after the announcement of result. Otherwise refund will not be granted.
5. Those who claim refund will not be able continue in the course, Aifer Mission JRF and all the services offered by Aifer will be expired.
6. Those who qualify NET and aspiring for JRF will be eligible to claim discount of 20% over the course fee. In order to claim the 20% discount, the candidate must submit the NET qualifying certificate issued by National Testing Agency.
7. The claimed amount will be refunded within 10 days after verification of the certificate submitted by the candidate.
8. Those who enroll to the course are considered to agree all the refund policies of Aifer Education Pvd. Ltd
- All courses have different starting dates and different fee structure and all information is stated in our website and adverts.
- The content of this page is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The syllabus is divided into various units such that the Course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame or entire. The course schedule may be changed anytime.
- The student is expected to attend all the classes and tests to get the full benefit of the Course and sustain his/her eligibility for course benefits.
- Registration/Admission to a Course is not transferable to any other individual/entity.
- Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the restricted contents other than for academic purposes is prohibited during the course.
- We may also contact the user through SMS, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. is not liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
- A student must ensure to attend all the classes and facilities offered by Aifer Education Pvt Ltd..
- While Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. is aimed at enhancing the academic performance of a student to score high marks, it is essential that the student displays continuing, participative interest and involvement during the course.
Merely joining at Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. does not assure getting qualified in UGC NET examination.
COMMUNICATION TO THE STUDENTS
- Communication regarding changes in specifications of services provided by Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. or changes in regulations will be intimated through the website www.aifer.in
- If there is any class cancellation or change in the schedule of the sessions, students shall be informed by mail/SMS/Whatsapp groups/through the Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. website.
- Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time.
STUDENT FEEDBACK & GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- In order to improve the quality of services provided to students, Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. actively seeks, appreciates and acts upon Feedback from students about its services from time to time.
- Students may take a photocopy of the terms and conditions for future reference.
- Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. decision in any of the above shall be final and binding.
- All disputes are subject to Indian courts of law.
DECLARATION BY THE STUDENT
- Read & understood the above and I am aware of the services Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. shall provide to the students.
- Provided the right to use the data and details & no privacy shall be considered in such case.
- No objection in Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. publishing my photographs in newspaper & other promotional materials while claiming the results
- Understood that the student’s performance depends on the continuing/participating interest on his/her part.
- Declared and undertook the afore mentioned “Terms and Conditions” which I have read and understood, and will strictly adhere to the same at all times.
I further agree that I will fully comply with all decisions made by Aifer Education Pvt Ltd. with regards to the above procedures and understand that the same will not be subject to any review under any circumstances.